Greece is located in southeastern Europe is one of my dream destinations. Thousands of islands throughout the Ionian seas. Greece is known for its beaches from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
Here are ten photos that will make you visit
Acropolis of Athens
Meteora – The Spiritual & Natural wonder of the World (Greece)
Ancient Agora of Athens
Theatre of Dionysus
Temple of Athena Nike
Some Facts About Greece –
1. This country is often visited by jet-setters, including politicians, musicians, actors, artists and other celebrities with a significant contribution to the popularity of Greece. Source: www.greeka.com
2. The hot sun, relaxing beaches, the marvelous nature, the rich culture and the warm hospitality will charm you.
3. It is world famous for its amazing beaches.
4. It is an agriculture country. 22% of the workforce is employed in agriculture.
5. Greek is the only official language of the country. However, a large part of the population, mostly people working in tourism and the younger generations, speak English fluently and occasionally they also speak other European languages.